The use of laser pointers：
- Teachers / lecturers, as the laser pointer, used in classroom teaching, make you in any corner of the classroom can easily show the blackboard is definitely the teachers assistant!The laser power for this purpose is generally less than 30mW.
- Business people / conference speakers – for product presentations and conference presentations, to make your speech easier, communicate with customers more easily and naturally, and also be “cool” in front of customers!The laser power for this purpose is generally less than 30mW.
- Museum exhibition hall / tour guide, when you are in the face of “reach” goal and had no beam, it can help you to easily and accurately target indicating.The laser power for this purpose is typically between 30-50mW.
- Field travelers / explorers – for field adventures, remote targets and distress signals, make your trip more fun and fun, and a critical moment can be a great help. It’s the first choice for outdoor activities.The laser power for this purpose is typically between 50mW-150mW.
- Astronomers, astronomy refers to the star, the green laser emitted from the laser beam in the dark sky to draw a beautiful “green light”, direct access to the airspace, very spectacular, so it is suitable for observing the stars at night, can accurately indicate the position of the stars.The laser power for this purpose is usually over 100mW.
- Mining / construction personnel – for remote accurate instruction / measurement of buildings, avoid access to dangerous areas, allowing you to stand outside the field like km.