It’s a 593.5nm yellow laser pointer, it’s a TEM00 laser. There are shading parts on the front of the module. Before use, you need to open the shading sheet. The threaded metal part of the laser head expands the heat dissipation surface area, which is conducive to the long-term operation of the laser. There are has remote control switch and a safety key at the rear of the laser. Let’s check it now.
1. First, install the battery. An 18650 battery, with the Anode electrode of the battery facing the end of the laser.
2. Open the front shading part and turn it to the ON position.
3. Plug in the remote control switch and key, and the key rotates 90°.
4. Press the blue switch button.
5. Warm up for about 5 seconds, the laser starts to work.
The real shot effect when the yellow laser spot is on the black baffle.
The real shot effect when the yellow laser spot is on the white baffle.